Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Apple W1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, 40 Hours Of Listening Time - Rose Gold
- Like New
- Very Good
- High-performance wireless Bluetooth headphones in rose gold
- Features the Apple W1 chip and Class 1 wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo3 wireless is your perfect everyday headphone
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- With Fast Fuel, 5 minutes of charging gives you 3 hours of playback when battery is low
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use
- Sleek, streamlined design that’s durable and foldable to go everywhere you do
- Take calls, control your music, and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
- The award-winning sound and design you’ve come to love from Beats, with premium playback with fine-tuned acoustics that maximize clarity, breadth, and balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do they have noise cancelling?
Solo3 does not feature Active Noise Cancelling (ANC). Solo Pro offers both ANC and Transparency mode in a similar design.
Can you plug them into a non-Bluetooth device with an aux cord?
Solo3 can be connected to any standard non-Bluetooth audio source using a Beats RemoteTalk cable (sold separately).
How do I charge?
Charge your Solo3 by plugging the micro-USB cable included into the port on the bottom of the right ear cup.
How do you turn them on and off?
Power Solo3 on or off by pressing the power button on the right ear cup for 1 second.
Can you control your music?
Solo3 features onboard controls built into the left ear cup. Use the “b” button to control playback – one press to play or pause, two presses to skip forwards, or three presses to skip backwards. Use the volume rocker above and below the “b” button to adjust the volume up or down.
How long does the battery last?
Solo3 can provide up to 40 hours of playback from a full charge.
Do they have a microphone?
Solo3 features a built-in microphone for phone call and voice assistant use.
How do I pair with my iPhone?
Solo3 is ready to pair straight out of the box. For iOS devices, simply press the power button for 1 second, then hold near your unlocked device and follow the onscreen instructions. The latest version of iOS is required.
How do I pair with my Android device?
For Android devices, visit the Google Play store and download the Beats app for easy one-touch pairing. You can also use the Bluetooth menu in your device.
How do I pair with additional Bluetooth devices?
To put Solo3 back into pairing mode, hold the power button on the right ear cup for 3 seconds until the LED begins to flash. Then select Solo3 in the Bluetooth menu on your device.
How do I activate Siri or other voice assistants?
Hold down the “b” button on the left ear cup to activate Siri or the default voice assistant on your device.
Order in the next today:
To receive your package between and
Ask about this product
Have a question?