Out Of Stock
HUAWEI Watch GT 2 (46 mm) Smart Watch, 1.39 Inch AMOLED Display with 3D Glass Screen, 2 Weeks Battery Life, GPS, 15 Sport Modes, 3D Glass Screen, Bluetooth Calling Smartwatch, Matte Black
Shipping calculated at checkout.
【 HUAWEI Kirin A1 Self-developed Chip】This new smart watch comes with HUAWEI's self-developed wearable chip Kirin A1, and intelligent power saving technology to provide up to 2 WEEKS of Battery Life. System requirements Android 4.4 or later and iOS 9.0 or later 【1.39" AMOLED Display with 3D Glass Screen】 HUAWEI...
What comes in the box ? Click Here
- Used - Like New
- Used - Very Good
- Used - Good
- Used - Fair
- 【 HUAWEI Kirin A1 Self-developed Chip】This new smart watch comes with HUAWEI's self-developed wearable chip Kirin A1, and intelligent power saving technology to provide up to 2 WEEKS of Battery Life. System requirements Android 4.4 or later and iOS 9.0 or later
- 【1.39" AMOLED Display with 3D Glass Screen】 HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 (46mm) adopting the 3D glass screen in a smartwatch is a new step in the industry. 1.39-inch AMOLED display with highly accurate touch response
- 【Bluetooth Calling All the Time】You can use Bluetooth calling with HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 (46mm) smartwatch during workouts and in your daily life. Including running, cycling, driving or doing housework
- 【15 Workout Modes & Full-time Fitness Trainer】Multiple professional training courses from entry to advanced level are preinstalled on the watch, providing users with professional and effective guidance
- 【Accurate Positioning】 HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 (46mm) is built with two positioning systems (GPS, GLONASS) together to detect more satellites, and increase positioning accuracy
- 【Everyday Life Features】Supports features like Message Notification, TruSleepTM 2.0 sleep tracking and TruRelax pressure monitoring. Track your fitness progress all day like your step count, calories burned, the number of times you stand up, and periods of medium to high intensity activities
- Compatible with iOS/Android
- Some Troubleshooting steps-If notifications do not work then Please clear cache data from Huawei Health App by opening Health App, go to “Me”, then to Settings, after that to Clear cache. After you did this, please unpair the watch from both Bluetooth and Huawei Health App (for the app please go to Devices, press on your device, and tap the 4 dots button from top right corner, and then on Unpair device), and uninstall Huawei Health App.
Order in the next today:
To receive your package between and
Ask about this product
Have a question?