Microsoft Surface Go 3 10.5 Inch, Intel Pentium Gold G5600, 4GB RAM, 64GB Wi-Fi Tablet - Grey
- Like New
- Very Good
Ready, set, Go anywhere. The most portable Surface touchscreen 2-in-1 is perfect for your everyday tasks, homework and play. Designed to light up the best of Windows 11, Surface Go 3 is optimised for digital pen and touch, with a choice of a faster Intel Pentium or Intel Core i3 processor, plus all-day battery, tablet-to-laptop versatility, comprehensive Microsoft security, and optional LTE Advanced.
Browse, work, play, learn and binge watch anywhere with an outstanding 2-in-1 value that can replace both your tablet and laptop. Make clear calls or take and share great photos with HD-front and rear-facing cameras.
Get up to 10.5 hours of on-the-go power, plus Fast Charging to take you from low to full when you do need to plug in.
Tablet portability and laptop versatility with built-in Kickstand and Signature Type Cover (sold separately).
- Model number: 1901.
- 10.5 inch screen.
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- IPS technology - the picture quality won't be compromised, even from a side view.
- Multi-touch screen - you can use a pinching motion to zoom in and out of pictures.
- LED backlit display.
- Support for simultaneous display of multiple languages - detects when you switch languages while typing.
- 1.1GHz Intel Pentium quad core processor.
- 4GB RAM.
- Internal storage capacity 64GB.
- SD memory card slot.
- Front facing camera 5MP.
- Rear facing camera 8MP.
- Windows 11 .
- Built-in speaker.
- Wi-Fi 6 enabled.
- LTE - LTE gives 4G extra oomph to help improve page speeds, load times and streaming.
- Bluetooth - enabling you to easily and wirelessly connect with other Bluetooth enabled devices.
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack.
- Built-in microphone.
- 1 x USB 3.0.
- USB-C connection.
- Up to 10.5 hours battery life (depending on usage).
- 8.3mm thin.
- Size H24.5, W17.5cm.
- Weight 0.54g.
- EAN: 889842797404.
Order in the next today:
To receive your package between and
Ask about this product
Have a question?