Out Of Stock
Panasonic LUMIX DC-GH5SE-K Compact System Mirrorless Camera Body Only - Black
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The LUMIX GH5S achieves the highest-ever sensitivity and best image quality in LUMIX history. This is realized by combining the newly developed high sensitivity sensor with Dual Native ISO technology and the latest Venus Engine. The original LUMIX GH5 made it possible to record 4K 60p/50p video on a DLSM...
What comes in the box ? Click Here
- Used - Like New
- Used - Very Good
- Used - Good
- Used - Fair
- The LUMIX GH5S achieves the highest-ever sensitivity and best image quality in LUMIX history. This is realized by combining the newly developed high sensitivity sensor with Dual Native ISO technology and the latest Venus Engine.
- The original LUMIX GH5 made it possible to record 4K 60p/50p video on a DLSM camera. Now, to greatly extend your creative possibilities, the LUMIX GH5S takes this even further to include Cinema 4K (C4K: 4096 x 2160) 60p/50p video recording.
- The LUMIX GH5S brings game changing internal 4:2:2 10-bit C4K/4K video recording. For example, 10-bit will render all the subtleties of graduated skies and sunsets without the banding so prone to 8-bit.
- A neutral or flat logarithmic ("log") gamma curve captures wide dynamic range pictures ideal for colour grading. Plus, a LUT Display function assists your exposure and helps to show directorial intent (e.g., use V-log to Rec.709 LUT for an HDTV look).
- Hdr (High Dynamic Range) is a mode to reproduce both the bright parts and dark parts of an image, making it look just as the human eyes see it. You can choose hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) in photo style.
- The LUMIX GH5S sensor handles multiple aspect ratios; 4:3, 17:9, 16:9 and 3:2. Thanks to broad margins of effective pixels, focal length does not change in these aspect ratios.
- To elevate video expressivity even further, a variety of effects are available on the LUMIX GH5S. The VFR lets you record over cranked / under cranked videos in C4K/4K (60-fps maximum 2.5x slower*) or FHD (240-fps maximum 10x slower*) quality.
- The LUMIX GH5S is capable of 4:2:2 10-bit real-time image output to an external monitor or recorder via an optional HDMI cable (full size Type A), while simultaneously providing an internal 4:2:2 10-bit recording.
- The time Code can be synchronized with an external device by using the bundled BNC Conversion cable. This enables easier non-linear timeline editing of footage shot with multiple cameras.
- Compatible with the new “LUMIX Tether for Streaming (Beta)” software program for PC
Order in the next today:
To receive your package between and
Ask about this product
Have a question?